Who We Are
"To Know and Share God's Love"
- We aim to be relevant to today's world and to help people experience the love of God in their lives.
- We provide countless opportunities for outreach and serving the poor and disenfranchised in our community.
- We welcome people who are in every possible place in a spiritual journey - from those who are questioning if God even exists (or maybe are even sure He doesn't) to those who have had a deep and abiding relationship with Jesus for many years.
Anyone who is looking for the meaning of life, searching for understanding how God is at work in the world or in their lives, or is looking for a strong sense of community with people who just love being together should come to St. Matthew's.
- Join Us (Directions and Details)
- Become a Member
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Clergy & Staff
- Our Services
- Virtual Tour
- Strategic Plan
- Contact Us